My name is Anton and I’m an software engineering student from Kiel, Germany.
- Alpine as docker hostAlpine is a super small linux distribution. I am using it for all my new VMs running a docker instance. Install alpine Download alpine (virtual edition) ISO from https://alpinelinux.org/downloads/Boot ISO and login with root and no password.Start setup with setup-alpine command and follow instructions Add SSH Key # apk add … Read more
- ZSH – bash 2.0?Recently a colleague suggested me to try ZSH instead of my old bash shell. As ZSH is having all functions I used in bash and adds a ton of additional possibilities like a git integration, I am very happy with that change. Install ZSH and oh-my-zsh (nice configuration framework): sudo … Read more
- OpenCV 4 + Windows + Mingw + VSCodeInstalling OpenCV 4 on Linux is difficult, but can be done. On Windows it took me hours to get it working. Download VS Codemingw-w64OpenCV 4.1.1 (mingw edition)set_env.bat Installation install opencvextract opencv[…].zipcopy to D:\OpenCV\install vscodeVSCodeUserSetup-[…].exeinstall cpp-tools in vscodectrl + shift + xsearch for: "c++"install "c/c++" from Microsoftinstall mingwmingw-w64-install.exe – install to … Read more
- Make your Blog: Harder, Better, Faster, StrongerThese interests are the main reasons for many blog authors to switch to static site generators like Jekyll or Hugo. Performance and security is always a thing you should be aware of when hosting a website, but I am feeling comfortable with the WordPress right now and my guest authors … Read more
- Sniffing your phone’s trafficChecking your phone's network traffic is often very interesting. I usually use mitmproxy for that. You can simply install it as a docker container and just need to change your phone's proxy settings. docker run –rm -it -p 8080:8080 -p 127.0.0.1:8081:8081 mitmproxy/mitmproxy mitmweb –web-iface 0.0.0.0 There is a super handy … Read more